Residence Landhaus Immenhof in Tirolo
Residence Landhaus Immenhof ... Your holiday home in the sun – with true Tyrolean hospitality and southern flair! Different than the others. Different than usual. But authentic!
- Current offers
What distinguishes (us) the Immenhof?
- The advantageous sunny and panoramic location
- The hiking and excursion options directly from the house
- Sunny views and southern flair
The philosophy of our house...
- Small but refined, comfortable and family-operated
- South Tyrolean hospitality with tradition & cordiality
- to provide a "homeland and comfortable home" for our guests
The location... quiet, central, 360° view, easily accessible, possibility of enjoying a car-free holiday – since the advantages of Immenhof are:
- located at Monte Zeno, the panorama terrace on the sunny viewpoint 80 m above the spa town of Merano.
- At the entry to the Tappeiner Promenade and the Merano Promenade – everything can be reached within just a few steps
- Quiet location surrounded by the renowned vineyards of Monte San Benedetto above Merano
- Central location, only 7 minutes walk from the city centre of Merano and 10 minutes walk from the thermal baths of Merano
- Trauttmannsdorff Castle with its botanic gardens and the Touriseum is only a stones' throw away and can be easily reached by foot
- Panoramic path to the village centre of Tirolo
- Bus stop in the immediate vicinity with bus connections to various directions every 15 minutes
The hiking & excursion options starting directly from the house...
Car-free holidays , since leaving from Immenhof you reach numerous hiking and excursion destinations like:
- Irrigation channels to Scena, Lagundo, Tel, Parcines, Naturno, Marlengo, Lana, Caines and Rifiano
- Merano alpine path can be reached from the house
- Hike to the Sopranes Lakes in the Tessa Group Nature Park
- One-day excursions to the Dolomites, Val Gardena, Alpe di Siusi, Funes – the home of Reinhold Messner, Lake Garda, Venice, St. Moritz-Switzerland, Innsbruck, Rombo Pass with the Ötztal Valley
- Culture excursion – comfortably to the Ice Man in the Nature Museum in Bolzano by train or with an organised tour to the finding place of the Ice Man "Ötzi" at Hauslabjoch