Residence Landhaus Immenhof in Tirolo
Residence Landhaus Immenhof ... Your holiday home in the sun – with true Tyrolean hospitality and southern flair! Different than the others. Different than usual. But authentic!
- Current offers
What distinguishes (us) the Immenhof?
- The advantageous sunny and panoramic location
- The hiking and excursion options directly from the house
- Sunny views and southern flair
The philosophy of our house...
- Small but refined, comfortable and family-operated
- South Tyrolean hospitality with tradition & cordiality
- to provide a "homeland and comfortable home" for our guests
Your free discount card.
The MeranCard can be obtained from 15th Ocotber 2016 to 30th June 2017 at selected partner hotels in Merano and its environs. It is included in the room price. The card is valid for the entire stay.
The location... quiet, central, 360° view, easily accessible, possibility of enjoying a car-free holiday – since the advantages of Immenhof are:
- located at Monte Zeno, the panorama terrace on the sunny viewpoint 80 m above the spa town of Merano.
- At the entry to the Tappeiner Promenade and the Merano Promenade – everything can be reached within just a few steps
- Quiet location surrounded by the renowned vineyards of Monte San Benedetto above Merano
- Central location, only 7 minutes walk from the city centre of Merano and 10 minutes walk from the thermal baths of Merano
- Trauttmannsdorff Castle with its botanic gardens and the Touriseum is only a stones' throw away and can be easily reached by foot
- Panoramic path to the village centre of Tirolo
- Bus stop in the immediate vicinity with bus connections to various directions every 15 minutes
The hiking & excursion options starting directly from the house...
Car-free holidays , since leaving from Immenhof you reach numerous hiking and excursion destinations like:
- Irrigation channels to Scena, Lagundo, Tel, Parcines, Naturno, Marlengo, Lana, Caines and Rifiano
- Merano alpine path can be reached from the house
- Hike to the Sopranes Lakes in the Tessa Group Nature Park
- One-day excursions to the Dolomites, Val Gardena, Alpe di Siusi, Funes – the home of Reinhold Messner, Lake Garda, Venice, St. Moritz-Switzerland, Innsbruck, Rombo Pass with the Ötztal Valley
- Culture excursion – comfortably to the Ice Man in the Nature Museum in Bolzano by train or with an organised tour to the finding place of the Ice Man "Ötzi" at Hauslabjoch